MNI TALK #3 I HAVE A COOL BOYFRIEND AND A LITTLE GIRL

          He and I got to know each other through Facebook's dating app. It is fortunate that we can share a lot of interesting things with each other. We went through a number of memorable milestones before we officially got to know each other:

          On Valentine's Day February 14, 2022, he surprised me when he appeared with a rather large bouquet of flowers and a very special box of chocolates (especially since he wrapped it himself). In addition, I was also impressed with his very mature appearance and charming smile. That day, we had a rather intimate conversation even though we only dared to meet for the first time. This event can be seen as a very good start for me.


         On International Women's Day, March 8, 2022, he once again surprised me with a fresh rose, a very nice gift box but more specifically a card. I opened that card and the content was written: "I hope from now on, my presence in your life will not make you sad. If there are tears, only tears of happiness will be tears of happiness. To be my special one?". My feelings at that time are really hard to describe, both happy because he finally opened up, and worried about whether I am worthy of him or not?

A day later, I responded that:

1. Thank you for spending a lot of time with me.

2. Thank you for giving me these words with your sincerity!

......And last but not least. I just wanna say: "WELCOME YOU TO MY LIFE".

Those things mean that our love relationship officially begins.

     


And then there are romantic dates and special emotional experiences together:

1. Vung Tau City 

                 




2. Aeon Mall Binh Tan

           

           



          

3. Da Lat City (My hometown)



        





         


                







      

       



      





     



       





To be continued.....................................










Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến